Find a Profesional in East Falmouth, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I expect to pay a roofing contractor for a roof replacement job?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the price range for fixing a rooftop?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the normal rate roofing professionals charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the overall cost will differ with the products that are being used for your project.
How long does it typically take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a damper on work and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor can approximate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near East Falmouth, Massachusetts
If you need roofing maintenance services in East Falmouth, Massachusetts, then our platform is the answer. The roofing companies featured on Thumbtack have the experience you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can count on at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from leakage or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Hire a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the company you want, then it's just getting your estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.