Find a HVAC in Devens, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Devens, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Devens
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is inspecting my roof necessary?
The majority of roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the typical cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Usually, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What are the typical costs related to fixing a roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
When during the year is good for a roof project?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be an easier time to book.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Devens, MA
If you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Devens, MA, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing companies featured on our site have the qualifications you’re looking for. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
It's important to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but here are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that a few of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy option to find the best contractors for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.