Find a HVAC in Billerica, Massachusetts
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Billerica, MassachusettsSearch Results // Massachusetts // Billerica
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I expect to pay a roofer for a roof replacement job?
It’s difficult to know exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Generally, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What are the typical costs related to fixing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the normal cost per square foot for roof repair services?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will vary depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The average roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather report in Billerica, MA. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this is going to stall the job. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Billerica, MA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Billerica, MA. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, book an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you notice some of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers available to assist. With our streamlined app, you can find the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Billerica, MA. Find the right contractor for your house today.