Find a HVAC in Wisner, Louisiana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Louisiana // Wisner
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Wisner, LouisianaSearch Results // Louisiana // Wisner
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the typical cost of replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few things that will determine the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What should I budget to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the regular price per square foot that roofers charge?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the typical period of time for a roof replacement?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this is going to stall the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional can come up with a timeline for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Wisner, LA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you find roofing maintenance contractors in Wisner, LA. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
It's essential to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know when you need roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to help. With our powerful app, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Wisner, LA. Get the roofing services you need for your home right away.