Find a Profesional in Reeves, Louisiana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much does a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected expenditure to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the usual price roofing professionals charge per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
How long does it typically take for a roofer to build a new roof?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Reeves, LA
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in Reeves, LA, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the skills and experience you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing maintenance company, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you notice a few of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free way to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined through our app.