Find a Profesional in Livonia, Louisiana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the right time to book a roof inspection?
Many roofing professionals suggest biannual roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the standard price charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much should I estimate for rooftop repair expenses?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is a good season for roofing jobs?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This is why waiting until winter could be a better time to schedule.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Livonia, LA
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services easy in Livonia, LA. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you useful information to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor here on Thumbtack and find the right professional for the job.
It's important to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Regular maintenance services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy solution to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.