Find a Profesional in Eunice, Louisiana
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How long does it typically take to get a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really postpone the job. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
When is a roof inspection needed?
Most roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
At what cost does a roofing contractor charge for replacement?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What should I budget to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Eunice, LA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Eunice, LA. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor want to hire, schedule an appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our site also puts together useful data to help you before you start browsing through our network of licensed roofing professionals.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other things to take into account:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain flow through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a professional. Routine maintenance services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient option to find the right professionals for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined with our platform.