Find a HVAC in Bethany, Illinois
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Illinois // Bethany
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Bethany, IllinoisSearch Results // Illinois // Bethany
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How do roofing professionals generally charge for labor for roof replacement?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several factors that will determine the total cost. Typically, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much should I budget for rooftop maintenance?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Major repairs do require the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the regular price per square foot that roofers charge?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time required for building a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather report in Bethany, Illinois. Bad weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to delay the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing specialist can estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Bethany, Illinois
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Bethany, Illinois. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, book a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular maintenance services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free solution to find the right companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.