Find a HVAC in Pocatello, Idaho
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Idaho // Pocatello
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Pocatello, IdahoSearch Results // Idaho // Pocatello
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the standard cost charged by roofing contractors for a replacement job?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What costs are associated with repairing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofing professional's services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials and the labor. Of course, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
How long does it typically take for a roofer to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Pocatello, ID. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing professional can estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Pocatello, ID
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Pocatello, ID, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the skills and experience you need for your project. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
It's crucial to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance contractor, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you an easy solution to hire the best professionals to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our platform.