Find a HVAC in Nampa, Idaho
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is a roof inspection required?
Most roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
At what cost does a roofing specialist charge for replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will determine the total cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What cost can be expected to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What season is good for roofing services?
Despite what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting later in the year could be a better time to call a roofer.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Nampa, ID
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Nampa, ID, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing professionals you'll discover on Thumbtack have the skills and experience you’re searching for. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical issue and needs attention at once. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to let snow and rain flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient option to hire the best professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our app.