Find a Profesional in Kuna, Idaho
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to get roofers come out?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This means that winter could be a better time for an appointment.
Many roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the typical duration to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average roof for a residence is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Kuna, Idaho. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
What is the correct time to schedule an inspection for my roof?
Many roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof since regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Kuna, Idaho
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Kuna, Idaho. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Routine checkups can help you stay on top of any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the life of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain things to look out for, such as:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and requires attention at once. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy solution to find the best professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.