Find a Profesional in Kimberly, Idaho
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Idaho // Kimberly
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Kimberly, IdahoSearch Results // Idaho // Kimberly
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good time for roofing services?
Despite what time of year it is, you can call a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This means that winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the average cost per square foot for roofing services?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the timeframe to get a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can come up with the hours for the job.
What is a good time for booking a roofing appointment?
Most roofers advise getting biannual roof inspections since routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Kimberly, ID
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you hire roofing maintenance companies in Kimberly, ID. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Regularly, scheduled inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. How can you tell when you need roofing maintenance services? You may notice certain things to look out for, such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide top-notch repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many qualified contractors available to assist. With our easy-to-use app, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Kimberly, ID. Find the perfect contractor for your house today.