Find a HVAC in Boise, Idaho
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Boise, IdahoSearch Results // Idaho // Boise
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best time to get your roof serviced?
Despite what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be an easier time to book.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the typical cost per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will change depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Boise, ID. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to delay the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
What is the appropriate time to book a roof inspection?
Many roofing contractors suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Boise, ID
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Boise, ID. Our user-friendly site is easy to navigate, which means you can search through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company here on Thumbtack and find the best professional for the job.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to assist. With our streamlined platform, you can find quality roofing maintenance services in Boise, ID. Get the roofing services you need for your home right away.