Find a Profesional in Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Hawaii // Kailua Kona
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Kailua Kona, HawaiiSearch Results // Hawaii // Kailua Kona
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much does a roofing specialist charge for replacement?
It’s hard to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Usually, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much does it cost to fix the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in Kailua Kona, HI. Bad weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the job. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional can estimate the hours for the job.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Kailua Kona, HI
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Kailua Kona, HI. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Our site also compiles useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to let snow and rain flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient solution to hire the right companies for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.