Find a Profesional in Lutz, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Lutz, FloridaSearch Results // Florida // Lutz
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What should I estimate to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the typical cost per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the overall cost will differ with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the typical duration for a roof rebuild?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this can really delay the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing specialist can estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Lutz, FL
You can depend on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Lutz, FL. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company on the app and find the best professional for your project.
It's crucial to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to let snow and rain flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular maintenance services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy option to find the right contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.