Find a Profesional in Lakeland, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Lakeland, FloridaSearch Results // Florida // Lakeland
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is a roof inspection required?
Many roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
What is the typical price for roof replacement services from a roofing specialist?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What rate can be expected for roof repair services?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
At which season should I book roofing services?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Lakeland, FL
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in Lakeland, FL. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, book an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular maintenance services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free option to find the right contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.