Find a HVAC in Coral Gables, Florida
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Coral Gables, FloridaSearch Results // Florida // Coral Gables
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
At what cost does a roofing specialist charge for a roof replacement?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several things that will influence the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much is a contractor's rate to repair a roof top?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the average price roofing contractors charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be about $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the overall cost will differ with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to postpone the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Coral Gables, FL
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Coral Gables, FL. Our user-friendly site is easy to navigate, which means you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We help with the vetting process by providing you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor here on Thumbtack and find the right candidate for the job.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but listed below are some other things to consider about your roof:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you notice a few of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you an easy way to find the best companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.