Find a Profesional in North Granby, Connecticut
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Connecticut // North Granby
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near North Granby, ConnecticutSearch Results // Connecticut // North Granby
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual duration to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in North Granby, Connecticut. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
When is a roof inspection required?
The majority of roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the usual cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will establish the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What costs are related to repairing a roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in North Granby, Connecticut
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in North Granby, Connecticut. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Find someone who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just requesting a estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.