Find a HVAC in Greenwich, Connecticut
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Connecticut // Greenwich
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Greenwich, ConnecticutSearch Results // Connecticut // Greenwich
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual cost of replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several things that will determine the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the rate for repairing a rooftop?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the normal cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time required for building a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can come up with a timeline for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Greenwich, CT
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Greenwich, CT. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the vetting process by giving you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and hire the best professional for your project.
Our site also puts together useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of qualified roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to help. With our user-friendly app, you can get quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Greenwich, CT. Find the perfect contractor for your property today.