Find a Profesional in Olney Springs, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to get roofing contractors come out?
Despite what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a more convenient time for services.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the typical cost per square foot for roofing services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this can really delay the project. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can estimate a timeline for the job.
When is a roof inspection required?
Most roofing contractors recommend biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Olney Springs, CO
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you hire roofing maintenance professionals in Olney Springs, CO. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's crucial to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if they need to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free way to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier with our app.