Find a Profesional in Monument, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Monument, ColoradoSearch Results // Colorado // Monument
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What season is best for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time to book.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the normal rate per square foot that roofing contractors charge?
Services for your roof can be around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost factor will vary with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the usual period of time for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Monument, Colorado. Storms will put a damper on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the job.
At which point should I consider getting an inspection for my roof?
The majority of roofers advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Monument, Colorado
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Monument, Colorado. Our streamlined platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by providing you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the right professional for the job.
It's important to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient solution to hire the right professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined with our platform.