Find a Profesional in Manitou Springs, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is a roof inspection required?
The majority of roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the typical cost charged by roofing contractors for a replacement job?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate price range for repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
When is the ideal season to get your roof serviced?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This is why winter could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Manitou Springs, CO
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in Manitou Springs, CO. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by an expert. Regular repair services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free solution to find the best companies for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined with our platform.