Find a HVAC Profesional in Louisville, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a stable roof is because it provides security for your home, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that provides security for your entire home. It defends against wind, rain, hail, snow, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, you could get leaks in your home, and this can cause other problems.
Your roof also contributes to your property value. Because it’s such an important part of your home, a roof in good condition shows a great deal of stability. If you were to sell, a buyer would be much more excited about your home if it has a solid, stable roof protecting it.
Lastly, everyone is happy with an energy efficient house. It means your energy bills are lower and that your house maintains a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement specialist will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most homes in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are durable and serve the purpose of protecting your home while being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any home.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles do require maintenance more often than the more pricier products. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can also purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be an option when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential properties and these typically have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When your roof is around this age, it’s a wise choice to get consistent inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHome // Colorado // Louisville
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Louisville, Colorado
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Louisville, Colorado, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the knowledge and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required to keep their property in good condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be replaced by an expert. Routine maintenance services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient solution to find the right companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our app.