Find a Profesional in Boulder, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Boulder, ColoradoSearch Results // Colorado // Boulder
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I plan to get roofing contractors come out?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to call a contractor.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What should I anticipate to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the usual period of time to rebuild a roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in Boulder, CO. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will push out the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
When should a roof inspection be done?
Most roofers recommend twice-yearly roof inspections since routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Boulder, CO
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Boulder, CO. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the vetting process by providing you access to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor on the app and find the best professional for your project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Aside from leakage or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy process. When you’ve found the right fit, then it's just getting your estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.