Find a Profesional in El Segundo, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near El Segundo, CaliforniaSearch Results // California // El Segundo
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the appropriate occasion to schedule a roof inspection?
Most roofing professionals suggest biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the normal cost of replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate rate for repairing a rooftop?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
At which time of the year should I schedule roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why waiting later in the year could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near El Segundo, CA
You can depend on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in El Segundo, CA. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through a range of profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance company here on Thumbtack and find the right candidate for your project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. Once you’ve found the company you want, then it's just getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.