Find a Profesional in Big Sur, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // California // Big Sur
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When during the year is best for a roof job?
Despite what time of year it is, you can call a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the typical pricing per square foot for roof repair services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, how expensive it will be will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
How long does it take to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The typical roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to stall the job. If a storm is expected to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can estimate a timeline for the project.
When is the best time to get a roof inspection?
The majority of roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in Big Sur, CA
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Big Sur, CA. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can count on throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
Routine appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and lets you prolong the life of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.