Find a HVAC in Tonopah, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Arizona // Tonopah
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Tonopah, ArizonaSearch Results // Arizona // Tonopah
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for a roof replacement job?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected expenditure to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing professional.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
How much do most roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time required for constructing a new roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Tonopah, Arizona
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Tonopah, Arizona. Our streamlined app is easy to navigate, which means you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and hire the right candidate for your project.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free way to hire the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our app.