Find a Profesional in Tonopah, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Arizona // Tonopah
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Tonopah, ArizonaSearch Results // Arizona // Tonopah
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the ideal season to get your roof serviced?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This is why waiting until winter could be a better time for an appointment.
Many roofing companies are slow during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the typical price per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe to restore a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Tonopah, AZ. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to stall the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can approximate the hours for the job.
When is the best time to arrange for a roof inspection?
Many roofers advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Tonopah, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement companies in Tonopah, AZ. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. A roofing repair company can fix the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient way to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.