Find a HVAC in Tombstone, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the timeframe to replace a roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The average roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in Tombstone, AZ. Bad weather will make working conditions terrible and this is going to postpone the project. If a storm is supposed to take place during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Many roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the standard rate charged by roofers for a roof replacement project?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several things that will influence the overall cost. Generally, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
How much does it cost to fix the roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Major repairs call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Tombstone, AZ
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance contractor in Tombstone, AZ, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing experts you'll discover on Thumbtack have the skills and qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular maintenance services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance an easy and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the contractor you want, then it's just requesting a quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.