Find a Profesional in Peoria, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Arizona // Peoria
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Peoria, ArizonaSearch Results // Arizona // Peoria
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I plan to get roofing services performed?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the typical cost per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will differ depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors involved. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a damper on work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can approximate the hours for the job.
When is the best time to arrange for my roof evaluated?
Most roofers suggest biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Peoria, AZ
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Peoria, AZ. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to serious issues. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see that some of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.