Find a Profesional in Indian Wells, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Arizona // Indian Wells
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Indian Wells, ArizonaSearch Results // Arizona // Indian Wells
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I anticipate to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will determine the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the price range for fixing a rooftop?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the regular rate per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Roofing services can be around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, the overall cost will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
What is the typical period of time to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Indian Wells, AZ. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this can really delay the project. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Indian Wells, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Indian Wells, AZ. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy process. When you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.