Find a HVAC in Cochise, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 HVAC Professionals nearHVAC // Arizona // Cochise
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Cochise, ArizonaSearch Results // Arizona // Cochise
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How do roofers typically price labor for a replacement?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What are the typical costs related to repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
How much should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the weather forecast in Cochise, AZ. Bad weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this can really stall the project. If a storm is supposed to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Cochise, AZ
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you find roofing maintenance companies in Cochise, AZ. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, schedule an appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Our app also collects useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance company, but here are some other things to take into account:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofer can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to prevent leaks from causing further damage.
Hire a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. When you’ve found the right candidate, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.