Find a HVAC in Clarkdale, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual duration for a roof replacement?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions awful and this can really stall the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
When should I get a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the usual cost of roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several things that will influence the total cost. Generally, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate cost for repairing a rooftop?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should reach out to a contractor.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Clarkdale, AZ
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you hire roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Clarkdale, AZ. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is always required so that their property stays in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Hire a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.