Find a Profesional in Chandler, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Chandler, ArizonaSearch Results // Arizona // Chandler
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal duration for a roof replacement?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing specialist can come up with the hours for the project.
What is a good time for scheduling a roof inspection?
Many roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What should I expect to pay a roofer for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several things that will establish the total cost. Mostly, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What are the normal costs related to repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs do require experience and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Chandler, Arizona
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Chandler, Arizona. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our site also collects useful data to help you prior to browsing through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair professional, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be replaced by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many qualified roofers available to help. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find the finest roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Chandler, Arizona. Find the perfect contractor for your property right away.