Find a HVAC in Ash Fork, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is inspecting my roof required?
Most roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What should I expect to pay a roofing contractor for replacement services?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What should I estimate to fix my roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Which is the ideal season for a roofing project?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be a better time for an appointment.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Ash Fork, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Ash Fork, AZ. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Hire someone who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the right fit, then it's just getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.