Find a HVAC Profesional in Ash Fork, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed to replace a roof is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in Ash Fork, Arizona. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to delay the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist can come up with the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most affordable materials for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are durable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your property needs while being more budget friendly. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any house.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can always buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the probability of having it be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential homes and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. If the roof on your property is around this age, it’s a smart choice to get routine inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to come up with precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Ash Fork, Arizona
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Ash Fork, Arizona, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing companies you'll discover on our site have the skills and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how can you tell when you need a licensed, roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if they need to be replaced. If you see that a few of them are discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to assist. With our streamlined app, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Ash Fork, Arizona. Find the right contractor for your home today.