Find a Profesional in Phenix City, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Alabama // Phenix City
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
How much will a roofer charge for replacement?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Commonly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate rate for repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will change depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What's the approximate time needed for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather report in Phenix City, Alabama. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofing contractor will be able to estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Phenix City, Alabama
If you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor in Phenix City, Alabama, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing contractors featured on Thumbtack have the qualifications you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of qualified roofing contractors.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to help. With our user-friendly app, you can get the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Phenix City, Alabama. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your home right away.