Find a Profesional in Moulton, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal price for replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Generally, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What should I budget for roof maintenance?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the normal pricing per square foot for roof repair services?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time needed for building a replacement roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The average roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Moulton, AL. Storms will make working conditions awful and this will push out the timeline. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to approximate the hours for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Moulton, AL
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Moulton, AL, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing experts you'll discover on our site have the knowledge and qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can count on at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Routine inspections can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. How can you tell when you need a licensed, roofing repair and roofing replacement company to come out to your home? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofer can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention immediately. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free way to find the best contractors to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined with our platform.