Find a HVAC in Loxley, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the perfect season for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time for an appointment.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the average rate roofing experts charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
How long does it typically take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really stall the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist can approximate a timeline for the job.
Which time is best to arrange for my roof evaluated?
The majority of roofing professionals suggest biannual inspections for your roof since regular check-ups are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Loxley, AL
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Loxley, AL. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and hire the best professional for the job.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional contractors ready to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can get quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Loxley, AL. Find the right contractor for your house right away.