Find a Profesional in Leighton, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the timeframe to restore a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Leighton, Alabama. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing contractor can come up with the hours for the job.
What is the correct time to schedule a roof inspection?
The majority of roofing professionals advise getting biannual roof inspections since regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the normal cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several factors that will determine the total cost. Typically, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the price range for repairing a rooftop?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Leighton, Alabama
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement company in Leighton, Alabama, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing experts featured on our site have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing project.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of qualified roofing companies.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical issue and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient option to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the job is made easier through our app.