Find a Profesional in Kimberly, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Fireplace and Chimney Installation ProfessionalsFireplace and Chimney Installation // Alabama // Kimberly
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is a good time for scheduling a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers suggest biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the usual cost of roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will determine the total cost. Typically, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the expected cost for roof repair services?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
What season is ideal for a roofing job?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting until winter could be a better time for an appointment.
A lot of roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Kimberly, Alabama
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Kimberly, Alabama. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary so that their property remains in good condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a contractor immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
It's unnecessary to deal with a run-down roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Kimberly, Alabama. Find the right contractor for your home today.