Find a HVAC in Atmore, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the usual duration for a roof replacement?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Atmore, AL. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to come up with the hours for the job.
When should I get a roof inspection?
Most roofers suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
How do roofing experts generally price labor for roof replacement?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are several things that will influence the total cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the cost for fixing a rooftop?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Atmore, AL
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance contractor in Atmore, AL, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the knowledge and experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get quality services on your roofing project.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can warp or bend over time.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified contractors ready to assist. With our user-friendly app, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Atmore, AL. Find the perfect contractor for your home now.